I don't blog on a daily basis so I don't know many bloggers; actually, Nicole is one of the few bloggers who contacts me. I admire her passion for Christ, her love for her husband Shane, their daughter Maddie, and the spirit of friendliness she extends. So, I've decided that I'll try my best to answer her eight questions, but I have to punt on the tagging:
- Do you like meatballs? Some of my best friends are meatballs.
- What is your favorite pizza? Since I have a low tolerance for lactose, I don't eat pizza. Although one weekend when I worked with IBM support staff to install hardware devices, they ordered pizza for lunch and I tried it without cheese. I got so much grief that afternoon that I just don't even look in the direction of pizzas anymore.
- What is your favorite store? Get it online.com
- What is your favorite book? Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, Another Country by James Baldwin, The Man Who Cried I Am by John A. Williams, and Native Son by Richard Wright are four books which I never tire of reading.
- Would you like to live in a tree? Only if it was cut into the shape of a 2500 square foot house.
- What is your favorite color? Any non-flammable or non-toxic masculine color.
- Do you like to dance and sing to music? I actually think I can sing so, without prompting, I've stood up in public places and sang to my wife. Even though my wife acts embarrassed, I truly believe she loves that I'm romantic and bold enough to do something like that in front of strangers. However, she will probably tell you that my vocal range is severely limited.
- Do you like making crafts? Is this like one of those Jeopardy trick questions? What is needlepoint? What is quilting?...clock's ticking....ah...ah...What are Fried Green Eggs, Ham and Tomatoes?...bzzzzzzz