Sunday, November 4, 2012

Why Pray?


Just Pray!

I’ve often heard others say...
Don’t just pray when you need God…pray always!
But what’s wrong with praying when you need God’s help?
Certainly, it’s good to establish a consistent prayer life…
    but many don’t have this in their everyday life.
Prayer is simply talking with God and to me,
    that means...
    Anytime is a good time to talk with God.
Some hesitate to pray because they may feel
    “it’s been too long”, or
    “God won’t hear them
But God listens all the time…
    he delights in hearing your prayers.
The bible says that, “God gives grace
To me, that means that He gives grace in such a sufficient amount, that I am not lacking.
So my answer to the question, “Why pray?” is:
    God hears.
Nike says, “Just do it!
I’ll say, “Just pray!

MTJ


Note: This post is linked to Spiritual Sundays (hosted by Charlotte).Spiritual Sunday's

3 comments:

LILL said...

Yep...Prayer is good anytime and for any reason and there is never a good reason not too!! Glad to see you are posting again, I have missed the insightful reads.

Anita Johnson said...

I'm glad you are back too. Just do it, pray!

High Heeled Life said...

HE is always there ... great post and reminder..xo HHL